Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 104

Thread: Miami-Florida game thread

  1. #61
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miami-Florida game thread

    As would I....
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #62
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miami-Florida game thread

    nor did we see UNC beating Miami ....so what man, you really need to get over it..that 1 call didn't cost Miami the game, they just got their asses handed to em plain and simple. Miami should have played better the entire game, made a few more plays on offense and they wouldnt even have been in that situation then that 1 call really wouldnt have mattered..who cares what could have happened? What happened was Florida won 29-3(since we are gonna talk about shoulda/woulda/couldas ....would have been worse had a touchdown pass not been called back) and thats the bottom line.
    "Why so serious?"

  3. #63
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miami-Florida game thread

    I think BlueWahoo hit the nail on the head <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You could see the ball come out right after his elbow hit. </div></div>
    the question is did he actually have possession before it hit or not?

    replay didnt show that

    im thinking if he did have possession the ball wouldnt have come out when his elbow came down which is why im still puzzled as to how they overturned the call on the field with nothing conclusive
    </div></div>


    Personally I think it was a catch, but I'm in agreement that the evidence probably should not have been conclusive enough to actually overturn the call on the field, I was pretty shocked when they overturned it. I watched the whole game and I never felt like the game in question at any point to be honest. But Florida has bigger fish to fry they travel to Knoxville to take on their first SEC opponent in less than 2 weeks and I expect it to be a decent game, it always is when Florida and Tennessee play at Neyland, I'm just disappointed I won't be there this year.

  4. #64
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miami-Florida game thread

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Appy St wasn't beating Michigan, ECU wasn't beating VT or WVU</div></div>

    I may be losing my mind but this don't make much sense to me. App St. lead most of that game and didn't ECU just manhandle WVU the whole game and led the whole thing and the closest WVU ever got was 10-3 in the 2nd and Michigan didn't take the lead till there was 4 minutes left in the game.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  5. #65
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miami-Florida game thread

    Sure Florida didnt put em away in the first half(much to my surprise) but hell nobody is gonna dominate every single quarter or every single game of the season and go on to dominate in the Championship as well. Take a look back at the last several Champions, every single one of those teams had a tough game or 2 in the regular season. Besides, Florida and Miami is a big in state rivalry and we all know how those games go. The fact of the matter is that Florida did what they needed to tho and good teams find ways to win. In the 4th quarter Florida stepped it up a notch and Miami just couldnt hang with em. I wouldnt have cared if my Gators only won by 1, a win is a win and we'll take it.
    "Why so serious?"

  6. #66
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miami-Florida game thread

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The whole ACC has talent to burn...but UF wasn't losing that game Saturday. Heck, WF barely got Ole Miss..lol.</div></div>

    Appy St wasn't beating Michigan, ECU wasn't beating VT or WVU, the Giants weren't beating the Pats in the Super Bowl...etc...... </div></div>
    Look back, I pretty much picked 2 of those 4 upsets...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  7. #67
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miami-Florida game thread

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

    This coming from Mr. SEC homer, Nostradamus of the gridiron who never seems to be wrong.

    I like your posts for the most part man--but this seems to be a recurring theme w/you. </div></div>

    Are you serious?????

    This post comming from the man so one sided he keeps posting "WE" like he had a helmet strapped on the other night....I'm not takin sides, just wondering how the kettle calls the pot black????
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  8. #68
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miami-Florida game thread

    Sounds like someone needs a xanax to calm down.

  9. #69
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miami-Florida game thread

    haha Im not the one crying, Im just fine lil buddy ...
    "Why so serious?"

  10. #70
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Miami-Florida game thread

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

    This coming from Mr. SEC homer, Nostradamus of the gridiron who never seems to be wrong.

    I like your posts for the most part man--but this seems to be a recurring theme w/you. </div></div>

    Are you serious?????

    This post comming from the man so one sided he keeps posting "WE" like he had a helmet strapped on the other night....I'm not takin sides, just wondering how the kettle calls the pot black????</div></div>

    I've got more invested in the Canes (20+ years of being a fan) than most people my age have in any team that they like, and I think that allows me to say "we" from time to time. I ain't gonna apologize for that--clown me all you want.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •